Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Xian, China (Terra Cotta Warriors)




This was a great weekend trip!  I was able to learn how to make dumplings and I met some really cool people from Canada and San Francisco. I learned that Hostels can actually be really nice places to stay. The Terra Cotta Warriors were amazing to see! To say that I saw 8,000 clay warriors from thousands of years ago is awesome in my book! I also was able to walk on top of the wall that once protected the city of Xian and can't forget the traditional Chinese music and dance show, it was unforgettable.

 
(The Drum Tower) 

 
(The Bell Tower)



 
Learning to make dumplings.  There are many different shapes of dumplings.  This one on the right was the nicest one I made!


  







 
Went for a walk on the wall that use to protect the city of Xian. Pretty Cool!
 











These are the pictures from the Traditional Chinese Dance and Music show we went to, it was soo fascinating. The videos wont load for some reason :( Once I am home and people are to see the videos from any of my trips or students let me know.  Now on to the best part of the trip......................

The Terra Cotta Warriors!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment