Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 8, 2013

Party for Chinese and Foreign Friends in Changzhou

This event I was pretty much tricked into and was not happy when I found out the morning exercise dance we do with the students I had to do on stage in front of a bunch of Chinese and Foreigners. I was not a happy camper. There are a few pictures of other Chinese and Foreigners performing different things. Once I was done making a fool of myself and my heart was trying to jump out of my stomach a reporter asked to interview me, what a crazy night.

Sorry everyone who wanted to see me make a fool of myself, blogger wouldn't upload the video. But here are some pictures of the other performances.  
The announcer 

A man on the left sang opera and the man on the right just sang a song in Chinese.  


No comments:

Post a Comment