Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Liyang Nanshan Bamboo Ocearn

This past weekend I climbed a mountain to see Pandas. It was amazing. I learned so many new things about the Chinese culture, Bamboo, and Panda's. These are ALL of the pictures I took. The Panda's are at the end because these pictures are in the order they were taken and the Pandas were at the end of the adventure which was a long one. It took over 2 hours to reach them.  Walking, riding a train, and more walking. I learned that there are 79 different species of bamboo. There is bamboo beer, snacks, and many many other things that are made out of bamboo. A lot of Chinese people themselves eat bamboo.  










  

  


One of the most beautiful places I've seen. 

















 



                                         Keyboard and mouse made out of Bamboo, so kool.

  











and FINALLY THE PANDA'S.........................


 













No comments:

Post a Comment