Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 21, 2013

Foods and Some Temples (Random combo I know)

These are just a bunch of random photos that I wanted up here. Pictures of temples I was able to see for a few seconds while driving by of or interesting foods I ate, etc, etc

Dinner at a really neat restaurant they cook everything you choose together and serve it in a huge bowl that everyone eats out of.   The drink is watermelon juice and its like someone pureed watermelon and put it in a cup, its sooooo good. 
The ginormous burger is from a restaurant called TGI Summer it's basically a Chinese versions of TGI Fridays back home and they serve American and Italian foods. The sign for the restaurant looks just like the TGI Fridays back home. SOOOO DELICIOUS and what I needed after 2 months of Chinese food.    

I didn't try this but I thought it looked interesting and the name of it caught my eye. It's called DuDu

These next two pictures are of tea-milk. Which is basically black tea, milk, and cassava which are those black things you see; they are chewy and slimy. 


Entrance to where the temples are......











No comments:

Post a Comment